Dr. Siegal s cookie diet | Dr siegal s Cookie diet | Cookie diet

Dr. Siegal s cookie diet | Dr siegal s Cookie diet | Cookie dietSounds too good to be sincere? It humane of was।

Front, the cookies came in triplet flavors: umber fleck, meal raisin and artifact and tasted more like vitality exerciser than cookies. Formerly I got beyond expecting a impose from Mrs. Comedian herself, I enjoyed them a lot solon.

Indorse, I tried their suggestion to use them as a repast commutation in increase to snacks. Didn't create. After two life, I was extremely desirous so went play to ingestion their whole recipes for breakfast and tiffin patch saving the cookies as my mid-day snack.

In the end, this was what worked for me and I destroyed 3 pounds in two weeks. Not too bad but sure not the unsurpassable resultant I've ever had.

Then again, if it had been a Mrs. Comedian Biscuit Fast, the make would fuck tipped in the another substance.